Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ideas for the Final Project

I have been thinking at length about what my final report topic will be and have still not come to any conclusions. I'd like to possibly do a travel focused site, on Belgrade, the Channel Islands or Helsinki. These are all places that really fascinate me, and as soon as I harness this degree to land a job in early 2009 (hold yourself back, Recession!), I will visit them all.
A mitigating factor would be how to secure free image resources on these places. A friend of mine lives in Belgrade, so I could possibly enlist her help.
Another idea would be to focus on books by a favorite author. Or, I KNOW! A chronological exploration of the persona's of David Bowie. My personal favorite: The Thin White Duke. I see we have until the first week of May to turn this in, so I will take some time to mull this over.

4 comments:

Hadley said...

David Bowie! David Bowie!

I vote for the thing on David Bowie.

zerbipedia said...

I totally agree that the thin white duke phase was pretty awesome, but I have to say that Ziggy Stardust is still my favorite. He was just so glam!

katherine said...

Haha. The David Bowie thing would be very amusing. Because he scares me incredibly.

Dorothy said...

Boy, I miss the 80's......all that hair.